Debtor and Trade Finance
We understand that a steady cash flow is essential for your business to grow.
However unpaid invoices can often hinder this growth.
With debtor finance, also known as invoice finance, you can unlock the cash
in up to 80% of your unpaid invoices in just 24 hours.
We have access to a large panel of funders that offer business cash flow
Here’s how Invoice Financing works:-
- Access up to 80% of your unpaid invoices within 24 hours.
- When your customer pays your invoice, the remaining 20% of the invoice is paid to you, less any charges.
- No real estate required as collateral – your business assets and invoices secure your facility.
- Start ups and restructures can be assisted
- No limit to number of customers – some funders will fund just the one debtor.
If you do business abroad, Trade Finance options are also available.
We have access to Trade Finance specialists within our panel of lenders to help you manage your international trade activities with confidence using a competitive range of import and export products and services.
With our various lenders, Finance can be provided for up to 180 days and cater for all major currencies.
Other features of Trade Finance include:-
- Up to 100% finance of container cost
- No Real Estate security needed
- No deposit required
- GST, duty and freight can be financed too.
We will work with the funders and you to clearly understand your cash flow requirements in order to find the right lending solution to benefit your business.
To speak to a Reliable, qualified Finance Broker who can answer all your cash flow solution questions…
0408 761 847
I am located in Nerang and service all areas of the Gold Coast at a time and location that suits you.
Look forward to hearing from you.